The silence laughs along with the fact that I won't be sleeping again tonight

December 21, 2008

Thingy

A - Available?: Depends for what....
A - Age: 22
A - Annoyance: people in general, at least atm

B - Best Friends?: I guess
B - Bar: Rarely go.... does Glorias upper level count?
B - Birthday?: 30th of August

C - Crush: celeb.
C - Car: VolvoAmazon \m/
C - Cat: Two; Tora +2 years and Hyou 6 months or so.

D - Dead Pets Name: Jessi (though I'm not sure it's dead.....)
D - Dad's Name: Juha
D - Dog: Miia and Jarno's Onni

E - Easiest person to talk to: Counting myself out, Noora.
E - Eggs: Sure, on top of my fried rice thank you!
E - Email: Don't remeber to answer.

F - Favorite color: black, blue, silver, red.... turqoise.
F - Food: Mums, or rice and something chicken. Kareeraisu.
F - Foreign Slang: Japanese dialects

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
G - God: is in the TV
G - Good Times: Good gigs,days when I don't haveto do anything else than just be. Warms unny summerdays.

H - Hair Color: Atm, black w/ black, dark blue, silver and white dreads...........
H - Height: 166cm, give or take.
H - Happy: Not UNhappy.....

I - Ice Cream: Coconut.
I - Instrument: Guitar all the way. Or classical piano.
I - Idol: Mum? Don't have one I guess.....

J - Jewelry: Silver.
J - Job: Shitty and kinda hate it.... maybe getting a new one soon-ish?
J - Jokes: Knock,knock.

K - Kids: Cute, want maybe two someday.
K - Karate: I'll show you my moves, eh?
K - Kung Fu: PANDA!

L - Love: Music.
L - Longest Car Ride: ....9 hours?
L - Lipstick or Chapstick: Neither.

M - Milk Flavor: Milk.
M - Mothers Name: Tarja
M - Movie Last Watched: Brokeback Mountain

N - Number of Siblings: 2, identical twinsis and 3 years older bigsister.
N - Northern or Southern: Eastern :D
N - Name: Miro.

O - One Wish: Money.
O - One Phobia?: Hights... but it actually depends....
O - Otter Pop: *goes google* Miss Kinsey Kiwi

P - Parents, are they married or divorced: Happily married, had their 30th engagement day today *claps*
P - Part of your appearence you like best: Mu current hair. My tats.
P - Part of your Personality you like best: Openminded about most of things.

Q - Quick or Slow?: S-L-O-W
Q - Queer or Straight?: A bit of both I guess
Q - Queen or King?: King

R - Reason to smile: Stupid Japanese dramas. Our cats.
R - Reality TV Show: Amazing Race, So You Think You Can Dance?
R - Right or Left: Right

S - Song Last Heard: "And the clouds above move closer, looking so dissatisfied
And the ground below grew colder, as they put you down inside
But the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing"
S - Season: Summer/Fall/Winter/Spring
S - Series: Miami Ink, CSI, Last Friends, Ryuusei no Kizuna,How It's Made etc.

T - Time you woke up: 4.23PM, haven't gone to sleep yet.
T - Time Now: 7.42AM
T - Time for bed: Too late...... I never learn.

U - Unknown: Yunho.
U - Unicorns: Mushrooms.
U - You are?: Cold.

V - Vegetable you hate: Are mushrooms vegetables? No? Um.... then I'll go for broccoli or something.
V - Vegetable you love: Cucumber, carrots, lotus
V - View on Politics: Not interested.

W- Worst Habit: I get depressed and melancholic way too easily. People hating.
W- Where are you going to travel next: In a few hours to Turku and from there to Kokkola. Sweden in March.
W- What's up?: Just chillin'

X - X-Rays: Gotmy handsx-rayd when I was little.
X - X-Rated: Some of mine and Nooras nightly talks.
X - XYZ: ZYX

Y - Year you were born: 1986
Y - Year it is now: 2008 for a while longer.
Y - Yellow: Nails.

Z - Zoo Animals: Poor things.
Z - Zodiac: Virgo
Z - Zoolander: Now if you'll excuse me, I have an after-funeral party to attend.

No comments:

parabolic

My photo
Espoo, Finland



last.fm - inkenheipaoi
mixi - 6067339
irc-galleria - jishou


bodmods
piercings
tattoos
nails
visiting friends
taking photos
letters
two half cats
music, music, music
jrock
kpop
metal
ebm
guitar
travelling
asia
germany
stockholm
gigs
hair extensions
plastic hair
chocolate
coconut
black
silver
rain
stars~☆
vampires
pirates
my parents and my sisters ♥
derek hess
mark ryden
tim burton
johnny depp
成宮寛貴
小栗旬

YUKKE
インテツ
元規

---------

This sunny Sunday
Is a good day to go
Guess you want me to stay
Well then let me know
And I hate to say
It's been a waste of time
I hate to interrupt the flow