The silence laughs along with the fact that I won't be sleeping again tonight

January 27, 2009

hyuk



nooras (finally) 18 year old korean penpal send said countrys snacks to her .__. why my friends won't send stuff like that? hehe~ whining like a child here >u<

going to get the sofa in a minute... i don't actually want to carry it myself but if we get it for free there is no way that i'd ask them to get it here XD how rude would that be?

more happening on the "friend who doesn't answer txtmessages and is pissed or wtf ever" but... don't really feel like bitching about that AGAIN, we already discussed this and another one until morning with noora... but let me just say one thing; this is exactly the reason why i don't make _friends_ easily, people need to start thinking about others as well and maybe... TALKING about things would get them somewhere? i know, a bit on the looney side of thinking.......

1 comment:

Pinで said...

noi herkut näyttää vaikka kuinka hyvältä *---*

parabolic

My photo
Espoo, Finland



last.fm - inkenheipaoi
mixi - 6067339
irc-galleria - jishou


bodmods
piercings
tattoos
nails
visiting friends
taking photos
letters
two half cats
music, music, music
jrock
kpop
metal
ebm
guitar
travelling
asia
germany
stockholm
gigs
hair extensions
plastic hair
chocolate
coconut
black
silver
rain
stars~☆
vampires
pirates
my parents and my sisters ♥
derek hess
mark ryden
tim burton
johnny depp
成宮寛貴
小栗旬

YUKKE
インテツ
元規

---------

This sunny Sunday
Is a good day to go
Guess you want me to stay
Well then let me know
And I hate to say
It's been a waste of time
I hate to interrupt the flow