The silence laughs along with the fact that I won't be sleeping again tonight

January 29, 2009

it's all gone bobby long



took them dreads away for a change. my skalp is actually in pretty good shape but i thought a few days break (before dying my hair and putting black/helis turqoise-ones on) couldn't hurt haha~

yeesh for this 7th-grade-dramaqueen-...drama going on with some people >_< too long and utterly too freakin stupid to explain, but the result was me quitting galtsu all together (at least for a while, i'm still in there but i won't go online, visit, comment or anything like that... i just stalk thru noora...)... so if you've something to say or want to know what's up with me, drop by here and leave a comment to brighten up my days? *^_^*

over and out with a ridiculous pic of yours truly (meh, at least you can be jealous of my 20mm lobe there *muahhahaa* and theres my new medusajewel too *points* it's HUGE even though it might not look like that hehe~ thanks to laku and her treasurebox <3)

ps. heri; at least you got a free ride to school... technically X,D and a nice shot of the licenceplates!! lol......

bgm [combichrist - this shit will fuck you up]

1 comment:

heRi said...

*3* ajattelin et kirjoitan sulle kivan kommentin... MUT EN KEKSI MITÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄN.
huomioi sit et tää on kiva kommentti

parabolic

My photo
Espoo, Finland



last.fm - inkenheipaoi
mixi - 6067339
irc-galleria - jishou


bodmods
piercings
tattoos
nails
visiting friends
taking photos
letters
two half cats
music, music, music
jrock
kpop
metal
ebm
guitar
travelling
asia
germany
stockholm
gigs
hair extensions
plastic hair
chocolate
coconut
black
silver
rain
stars~☆
vampires
pirates
my parents and my sisters ♥
derek hess
mark ryden
tim burton
johnny depp
成宮寛貴
小栗旬

YUKKE
インテツ
元規

---------

This sunny Sunday
Is a good day to go
Guess you want me to stay
Well then let me know
And I hate to say
It's been a waste of time
I hate to interrupt the flow