The silence laughs along with the fact that I won't be sleeping again tonight

October 3, 2009

Moonriver wider than a mile...

Should be heading to bed (well I an in bed but to sleep I should say) since tomorrow it's party time with Sanna, Wang and he's friend, a crazy dude called Jun. Before that we (me and Noora of course) are heading to Helsinki to maybe see if the Sokos 3+1 days have anything to offer and after that it's tourist time in the older part of the city :D I think everything looks much more prettier in the autumn so expect some pictures haha~ I'll try to sneak some from them boys in the evening as well... maybe.

Of course since it is FALL again I'm mostly kinda bleh these days... And now with the moon and all! Not happy to be me *sigh* I hope like crazy that YUKKE and the rest of Mucc<3 will cheer me up like crazy next Wednesday! Well, as if they even could disappoint me. We're already decided that HELL YEAH we're going to go wait at 3PM, sharp!! My wrath has no mercy if don't get close to my beloved Yuketsuko this time! Even though I could almost smell her... erm, HIM in Tuska °_____°; but it'd be awesome this time around too kekeke~

Off to Candyland with Charlie and the rest of the unicorns!!

No comments:

parabolic

My photo
Espoo, Finland



last.fm - inkenheipaoi
mixi - 6067339
irc-galleria - jishou


bodmods
piercings
tattoos
nails
visiting friends
taking photos
letters
two half cats
music, music, music
jrock
kpop
metal
ebm
guitar
travelling
asia
germany
stockholm
gigs
hair extensions
plastic hair
chocolate
coconut
black
silver
rain
stars~☆
vampires
pirates
my parents and my sisters ♥
derek hess
mark ryden
tim burton
johnny depp
成宮寛貴
小栗旬

YUKKE
インテツ
元規

---------

This sunny Sunday
Is a good day to go
Guess you want me to stay
Well then let me know
And I hate to say
It's been a waste of time
I hate to interrupt the flow