The silence laughs along with the fact that I won't be sleeping again tonight

February 21, 2010

I wanna FLY away.


Remember me bitching about the fact that we always just pick up or bid farewell to someone at the airport? Well finally it's our turn to fly <3 we're "only" going to Rovaniemi to visit Miia for 5 days but it's quite good as I realized after someone told me that they've NEVER been to Rovaniemi. I guess I've just gotten used to the city after living there and still visiting quite often, should be grateful for things like this and the fact that we're going by plane rather than train this time! Last night one train to the North had been 6 hours late!! Can you believe it? Unforgivable.

Bought a twopack of movies the day before yesterday: '28 days later' and '28 weeks later'. The first was as awesome as ever (and it's not bad that Cillian Murphy is in it either ;D) but at least I failed to notice the importance of the latter movie. Even for me who loves blood and gore it seemed that the movie was not much of anything else than those. Even the guy that plays Dahmer in 'Dahmer' didn't fire me up at all (even though he certainly was.... smoking hot at his last scene XD pardon my lame joke if you've seen the scene) and I adore him u_u well, I've wanted to see it and buy the first one so I guess it's OK.

It seems our flight got just delayed for 15mins so I still have time to read a bit of the 3rd Harry Potter~

No comments:

parabolic

My photo
Espoo, Finland



last.fm - inkenheipaoi
mixi - 6067339
irc-galleria - jishou


bodmods
piercings
tattoos
nails
visiting friends
taking photos
letters
two half cats
music, music, music
jrock
kpop
metal
ebm
guitar
travelling
asia
germany
stockholm
gigs
hair extensions
plastic hair
chocolate
coconut
black
silver
rain
stars~☆
vampires
pirates
my parents and my sisters ♥
derek hess
mark ryden
tim burton
johnny depp
成宮寛貴
小栗旬

YUKKE
インテツ
元規

---------

This sunny Sunday
Is a good day to go
Guess you want me to stay
Well then let me know
And I hate to say
It's been a waste of time
I hate to interrupt the flow